Home Catalogue Index Mom Needs Index The DivaCup Testimonials
INDEX: Menstrual Information | Natural Sea-Silk Sponges | The Keeper | The DivaCup | BTL Cloth Menstrual Pads | Hemp Menstrual Pads
MENSTRUAL CUP VIDEOS:
♥ Women Try A Diva Cup For The First Time -
It's like a phantom in my vagina.
♥ LEASEN Menstrual Cup - Customer Review: Excellent Cup, Well Made, Comparison to Diva and Sckoon
♥ Luna Menstrual Cup - Customer Review: SO Much Better Than Diva Cup! Significantly Less Cramps Than Tampons!!! Excellent Value
♥ 5 Alternatives to Tampons (Beauty Break) - Feeling like you're in a
nasty feminism funk?! Well, snap out of it! Today, our ladies are discussing a usually taboo topic: PERIODS! They say things you've been thinking, test feminine products you didn't know existed and have a bloody good time doing it!! #GirlPower
-- I've used The DivaCup for only one cycle now and after the first day I started telling everyone I know about it. It's wonderful! I put it in and completely forget that I'm having my period. I'm able to sleep a full night, do yoga, and go about my normal day. I usually don't have to worry about it at work, but the one time I had to empty it in the public restroom it was an easy, comfortable, and mess free experience. Not only do I feel better about not contributing to the waste in our landfills, I also find it's more comfortable than tampons or pads and easier to use. Emptying The DivaCup 2 or 3 times a day instead of changing tampons 6 or more times a day makes a big difference. Thank you!
-- Andy, Seattle, WA
-- Thank you so very much for your wonderful product, The DivaCup! When I ordered The DivaCup, I hoped that I would receive it in time for my next cycle, and I did! I am so excited to be using a healthy and environmentally-friendly menstrual product. I am using The DivaCup as I type, on the 3rd day in my cycle. Yes, after only 3 days I am eager to praise The DivaCup! For those of you who are still debating about purchasing The DivaCup, here are my top 10 reasons (not necessarily in any order) why The DivaCup is the most wonderful product you will ever buy:
10. You don't need to worry about a tampon string absorbing your urine and wicking it into your tampon. I used to change my tampon every time I urinated because I didn't want my urine to end up in my vagina due to the absorbent nature of tampons.
9. You will never run out of The DivaCup! You will never have to ask a friend for a tampon or make an emergency trip to the market. Just carry The DivaCup with you!
8. You will feel healthier knowing that you are not exposing yourself to the chemicals used in tampon manufacture. You will no longer experience vaginal dryness due to tampon absorbency!
7. If you travel, you will thank your lucky stars that you bought The DivaCup. You can wear it longer than you can wear a tampon, you don't need to find a trash receptacle, and you don't need to stuff your luggage with feminine supplies.
6. You will save an unbelievable amount of money. The DivaCup will pay for itself quickly in both money and convenience!
5. You'll never have to send your boyfriend/husband/partner to the store for you again. Men (and women) everywhere can breathe a sigh of relief.
4. You will be able to record your flow much more accurately. The DivaCup has measurement marks inside, so you can keep track of how your body works. Your gynecologist will thank you!
3. You will no longer support commercial feminine product companies that try to convince us that our menstrual cycle is embarrassing or unnatural. We are women! We are supposed to menstruate! Don't be embarrassed. Menstruation is our body telling us that we are healthy and fertile.
2. You will support women's health and environmental groups by purchasing The DivaCup, as Diva International Inc. donates part of every sale to these types of organizations.
1. This is the kicker, and really is #1 in my book. YOU ARE SAVING OUR PLANET! You are reducing your personal household waste AND company waste (from the manufacture of tampons/pads). You are preserving the planet for future generations. If you buy The DivaCup for no other reason, let it be this.
-- If you have gotten though my entire testimonial, you are not only patient, but must also be hyped by now! As you can tell, no doubt, I absolutely love this product. Please, do yourself and the planet a favor -- buy The DivaCup.
-- Janna, Los Angeles, CA
-- I have been using The DivaCup for awhile now! I absolutely love it! I would never in a million years go back to pads or tampons - regardless of the new features or applicators they come up with! The DivaCup is comfortable, easy to use, and can be worn anytime, anywhere without the concern of leaking, or showing. I have worn it cycling, running and swimming with NO worries...it like it is not even there. I feel confident with The DivaCup - I know that I won't have any messy accidents, and most of the time I do not even have to wear a panty liner. In fact, I usually put The DivaCup in even before my period starts so that I do not have to deal with the unexpected! It is easy to clean, easy to maintain and best of all you never have to buy tampons or bulky pads again! (nor will you be contributing to the ever growing landfills!)
I love the Diva Cup!
-- Tonya, Waterloo, ON
-- Before I started using The DivaCup, I literally dreaded every second of my period. Now, with my new-found freedom and comfort, I hardly even notice I'm having my period. It feels so good to be in touch with my cycle, and to actually feel good during that time of the month. Thank you so much for providing a superior alternative to tampons and pads. I will tell every single woman I know about this fantastic product!
-- Catherine, Seattle, WA
-- I can't recommend The DivaCup highly enough! It is the healthiest, most effective, comfortable and environmental choice for feminine hygiene products! The DivaCup suits my active lifestyle perfectly. I play sports, travel, sleep and carry on with my life unimpeded and totally confident in the protection it gives me.Thank you so much! Every woman should use this product!
-- Martha, Ottawa, Ontario
-- I just wanted to tell you how thankful I am to own The DivaCup. This is my fourth cycle using The DivaCup, and it was delivered just in time for my extensive travels throughout South America. When other women were frantically searching for feminine hygiene products, or packing their bags half full of supplies, I only had to carry The DivaCup. On overnight buses, I was confident that there would be no leakage. I am also thrilled that I am no longer contributing to our critical environmental situation. Thank you again and again!
-- Karen, Toledo, OH
-- I am using my DivaCup for my third cycle now, and what a wonderful product! I was sceptical at first, but after one day it was even easier than tampons - and no string hanging out. I found it easy to use and totally mess-free. Those little ridges on the bottom of the cup are brilliant, and make the cup very easy to remove. I also did not notice any odor, which I normally notice with tampons and especially pads. I've already told all my friends about The DivaCup, and hope that everyone will give it a chance - because once you try it, you can never go back. Thank you!!!!!
-- Tracy, New York, NY
-- I wasn't sure about The DivaCup at first; would it be as comfortable, easy to use and would I mind cleaning it, were just a few questions I had. Having tried The DivaCup, I won't go back! It's so comfortable, and I never have to worry about running out of supplies when I'm out. Best of all on a busy day I only need to stop 2-3 times to empty it - it's great for work!
-- Fiona, Kitchener, ON
-- I just wanted to let you know I used The Keeper for many years, and I love The DivaCup even more. It's much better than The Keeper. It's easier to clean, looks better, and is even more comfortable. And I love that The DivaCup doesn't have that rubber smell like The Keeper. You are really revolutionizing the Female Hygiene products market!! Keep up the good work.
-- Michele, Guelph, ON
-- I just had to write and tell you how thrilled I am with this product. I was skeptical at first, but after a few minutes of getting used to insertion and removal, I was hooked. Even on my heaviest days, I only have to empty the cup twice a day (morning and night). It is far more comfortable than tampons and (especially) pads, and I love that there is no environmental impact. (And no financial impact after the initial purchase.) I've used the cup while sleeping, swimming, running, etc., without leakage or any awareness that I had my period. It's interesting, but after only three cycles I've started to not dread my period. Sure it's still a bit of a hassle, but nothing compared to before. Oh, and I completely agree with the
top 10 list presented in another testimonial. Thank you, thank you for updating this 1930's idea that should have never faded away.
-- Orena in Pennsylvania
This article compliments of Born to Love.
• Online Resources
• Books to Read
• Charting Cycles
• Discussion Lists
• Menstrual Products and Health
• Feminine Ecology Notes
• Women Taking the Initiative for a Safer Environment
• Fast Facts from
• Backgrounder: What Are Organochlorines? And Why Are They So Dangerous?
• What Women Can Do to
Stop the Whitewash
• More On-line Articles
Send questions, comments, and suggestions to: email@example.com
Born to Love articles are written by Catherine McDiarmid-Watt
Born to Love is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees.
NOTE: All logos, company names, brands, images, trademarks and other intellectual property are the property of their respective owners.
Born to Love is a participant in the eBay Partner Network, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to eBay.com.
Copyright © 1978 - BorntoLove.com - All Rights Reserved.
Last updated - February 8, 2017