Home Catalogue Index Mom Needs Index Natracare Menstrual Products
INDEX: Menstrual Information, Natural Sea-Silk Sponges, The Keeper, The DivaCup, BTL Cloth Menstrual Pads, Mama Hemp™ menstrual pads, Natracare Menstrual Products, Bravado Nursing bras, Decent Exposures bras, Bra Extenders
|Our BTL customers gave this product:|
Since 1989, women around the world have chosen their high quality, organic and natural feminine hygiene products with confidence. Soft, certified 100% organic cotton and totally chlorine free, plastic free, biodegradable materials means Natracare only leaves a soft footprint on our earth.
Did you know? Most conventional sanitary pads are roughly 90% plastic!
Natracare is different. Their products are made from renewable, biodegradable and compostable materials - including organic cotton, bioplastics (made from plant starches) and wood pulp. And by choosing plastic-free sanitary products, you will have two positive impacts on the environment:
1. Reducing plastic production
The extraction, production and manufacture of plastics releases large amounts of toxic pollution into our environment. Ozone depleting gases such as Nitrogen oxide, Sulphur dioxide and Carbon dioxide contribute to global warming, acidification of trees. These human toxins affecting our health. All Natracare products are sustainably sourced, and processed in a gentle way - which does not release toxic chemicals into our environment.
2. Reducing plastic waste
Every year, over 45 billion feminine hygiene products have to be disposed of somewhere.
Sanitary waste is either incinerated, releasing harmful gasses and toxic waste into our air, or sent to a landfill. Plastics used in sanitary pads, liners and tampon applicators do not biodegrade at all, and will remain in our environment - unchanged - for hundreds of years. Waste will often be picked up by birds, or blown across land and into streams, ending up in our oceans. Marine wildlife has been shown to be at serious risk from plastic pollution, as animals eat the plastic, thinking it is food. What's more, plankton eat microscopic fragments of plastic and transfer it all the way back up the food chain – even back on to your plate.
Natracare products are biodegradable – and can even be composted!
Using high quality natural materials makes Natracare products extremely soft on your skin, and because they are biodegradable, gentle on our planet too.
Natracare products are free from all ingredients commonly found in conventional feminine hygiene products; plastics, polyacrylate superabsorbents, petroleum derivatives, synthetic ingredients, latex and perfumes.
Instead Natracare uses certified organic 100% cotton and sustainably-sourced natural, plant based materials. These natural ingredients are highly effective in locking away menstrual fluid and the absence of synthetic materials ensures your skin is able to breathe and stay dry.
Natracare wipes are free from synthetics, petroleum derivatives, alcohol, parabens, formaldehyde and phenoxyethanol, many of which have been linked to skin irritation.
• Natracare Ultra pads are made from only certified organic 100% cotton and renewable and sustainable plant cellulose. They are totally plastic-free, and like all of Natracare products, are totally chlorine-free because they never use chlorine bleach in any of our production processes. Ultra Pads are slimline, discreet, comfortable and reliable. They have wings to help them fit securely, and are individually wrapped in biodegradable purse packs for convenience.
• Natracare Natural Curved Panty Liners are soft, absorbent, and breathable and shaped for extraordinary comfort. The liners are made with 100% certified organic cotton and totally chlorine-free, plant cellulose and are plastic free to allow your delicate skin to breathe and stay dry. Like all Natracare products, their liners are free from plastics, perfumes and chlorine, helping you to avoid synthetic materials and skin irritants which are present in so many other feminine hygiene products.
• Natracare Organic Regular Tampons With Applicator are 100% organic cotton • non-chlorine bleached • rayon-free • certified organic. Most brands of tampons are made from a mix of rayon and non-organic cotton, and are commonly chlorine-bleached. Some tampons may even be wrapped in a plastic outer, or be dyed a different colour. Rayon is a highly absorbent fibre which rapidly absorbs menstrual blood but at the same time can also dry out the natural protective mucous lining of the vagina.
• Natrcare Organic Baby Wipes are soft and strong, made from certified organic, 100% cotton baby wipes infused with organic essential oils of chamomile, apricot and sweet almond oil as well as natural plant extracts, all of which will cleanse and refresh, leaving the skin softened. Many conventional cleansing wipes contain a host of harsh chemicals including formaldehyde-releasing chemicals, foaming ingredients, parabens and synthetic fragrances, all linked to irritation. Dermatologists have long voiced concern about these ingredients and their possible effect on the skin.
• Natracare Organic Cotton Intimate Wipes - soft and strong, certified organic, 100% cotton wipes are infused with the certified organic essential oils of chamomile, calendula and French rose as well as natural plant extracts, all of which will cleanse and refresh, leaving the skin softened. The gentle formula is free from alcohol, detergents such as sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS and any of its close relatives), parabens, SHG and other types of toxic, formaldehyde releasing preservatives. Because Natracare does not use any animal ingredients nor test on animals, their wipes are suitable for vegans. Dermatologically tested on human volunteers only. Individual wipes and the solution ingredients are derived from natural, renewable and sustainable resources and are biodegradable and compostable.
Send questions, comments, and suggestions to: email@example.com
Born to Love articles are written by Catherine McDiarmid-Watt
Born to Love is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees.
NOTE: All logos, company names, brands, images, trademarks and other intellectual property are the property of their respective owners.
Born to Love is a participant in the eBay Partner Network, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to eBay.com.
Copyright © 1978 - BorntoLove.com - All Rights Reserved.
Last updated - February 8, 2017